Price is per set of 4 legs eg Quantity 1 = 4 legs. If you would like to order a set of 3 legs or 2 or even 1 leg then that is no problem - contact me.
Price includes shipping to most areas eg metro and major regional areas. Please contact me if you are outside these areas to confirm price. If you make a purchase and your address is outside the free shipping area then you will be contacted regarding any additional shipping charges.
Can't see your size or your preferred colour ? No problem - contact me for a quote.
Turnaround time: I keep a quantity of matte black and raw finish legs in stock - all other colours approx 5 - 8 working day turnaround.
See the Important Info page for further information.
Designer Colour - 820mm - 900mm
2 or 3 rod?
- Made by hand from 10mm solid round bar. In addition the 3 rod legs over 820mm utilise a thicker 12mm '3rd' rod.
- Laser cut mounitng plate meausres 100x100mm with 4 x predrilled holes at 4.5mm in diameter for 8G size screws.
- The legs do not have an official load limit but they are all very strong and made for their intended purpose. Its important to remember that in putting 4 legs in the corners of your timber piece that the piece itself has the strength to carry its weight between the span of the legs.
Read more in Important Info.
- All hairpin legs come with a 10 year welding warranty. Read more in Important Info.
- All orders ship with a "How to" guide with tips for installation and recommended screw size etc.